Our Free Course on Debt
“Why do you offer a free course on debt?”
Because bad debt ruins lives.
When someone tells us how they wracked up ridiculous levels of credit card debt at 18 years old, or lost both their home and investments due to unsustainable mortgages, it breaks our hearts.
But that’s nothing compared to the impact on those who’ve been caught in a downward debt spiral and are struggling to get out.
We made this course free for subscribers, for three reasons:
- Those who need it, can’t afford it. It’s against our values to ask you to use a credit card when we’d prefer you paid the darned thing off instead. So we’re taking away the excuses – now this training is free. You just need to commit your time to complete it.
- Those who need it, can’t become financially independent. Having large amounts of consumer debt makes financial independence (almost) impossible. We hope that by helping you get debt-free, you’ll consider taking the next steps toward financial independence (FI). The more people who achieve FI, the better for everyone.
- Young people NEED this knowledge. We want you to share this with the young people in your life – those not yet 18 years old – so they know how to avoid the woes of consumer debt. Imagine if you’d known how to manage debt BEFORE you got your first loan or credit card?
Who is this course for?
We created Our Free Course on Debt for people who:
- Find themselves with mounting personal debt, such as credit cards, personal loans and payday loans.
- Are struggling to get that debt paid off.
- Are looking for DIY strategies, or to avoid using debt consolidation services.
- Are sick of feeling stressed about making repayments and getting ahead – they want to get out of debt, and stay out of it!
It’s also brilliant for people wanting to understand how debt works before they start using it – we consider this compulsory viewing for every 17 year old!
“I’ve always been afraid of money thinking I just had to make more to get out of debt, little did I know that the gold is in the management of money and not just the making of it. The handouts attached to the course mean all the work is done for you and all you have to do is get disciplined and get it done.”
Nicky Thomas, CEO – Nicky Thomas Global
The course is 30 minutes of videos, spread over three lessons. In it, you’ll learn:
- How debt works.
- How to get out of debt, using the avalanche method.
- How to stay out of debt.
How is it delivered?
The course is 100% self-paced, pre-recorded online content.
After you sign up, all the materials are there for you to watch as quickly – or as slowly – as suits you.
You’ll have access to the course for 12 months from signing up, which is plenty of time to slot in watching three videos totalling half an hour of viewing.
How much does it cost?
Nothing. Nil. Nada.
That’s right: it’s free!
Ready to learn about debt so you can avoid it hampering your financial future?
Here’s your chance!
See you on the inside 🙂